We will be holding Nursery Open Mornings for parents of children starting Nursery in September 19.
Monday 4th March 2019 at 9.30am
Thursday 4th April 2019 at 9.30am
Monday 29th April 2019 at 9.30am
Prospective parents should call the school office on 020 8994 4782 to book a place on the tour of their choice.
A very warm welcome to the William Hogarth School’s website. I hope you will find it informative and get a real flavour of what a fantastic place our school is to learn and thrive.
Sitting at the heart of the local community, our school’s atmosphere and ethos reflect the rich cultural diversity that surrounds us. Caring, vibrant and welcoming, we value every child for who they are and are resolute in our determination to achieve our aim of being an inspiring learning community with high expectations, where all feel safe and happy and everybody has the opportunity to unlock and realise their potential. To help us do this, we always have in mind four key principles that have children at their heart:
Excellence for everyone
Everyone is accountable
Every second counts
If you are a prospective parent and would like to find out more about our school, please do contact the school office to arrange a visit. If you are already a parent of children at our school, I hope you are able to easily find the information you are looking for.
- provide a happy, stimulating and safe environment
- create an attractive, well-resourced environment where diversity is valued and respected
- value every child and cater for their individual needs in a nurturing way
- promote co-operation and respect for each other
- equip all pupils with the skills necessary to promote independence, self-discipline and confidence
- have high expectations of all our school community and so promote high standards
- ensure all pupils have access to a broad and balanced curriculum
- track and monitor each child’s academic progress to ensure maximum academic achievement
- involve parents fully in all aspects of their children’s education
- work together with the whole community to build on our achievements
We follow the admissions procedure laid down by the London Borough of Hounslow.
Admission per class: 30
Admission per year: 60
Admission to Nursery
Children are admitted into Nursery Class on a part-time basis from the September following their 3rd birthday. Applications should be made on the nursery admission form. Application forms are now available from the school office or alternatively you can download an application form. Please return your completed application by the closing date Friday 4th May to the school office.
Admission to Reception and to the school at other times
Admission to Reception Class is not automatic, even if your child is in our Nursery Class. All parents / carers need to make an application for their child to be able to join Reception Class. Children are admitted to Reception in the September following their 4th birthday. Applications for Reception Class are handled by the Local Authority, who allocate places. Admissions for children in years 1 to 6 will depend on the availability of places and is also completed through applying to the Local Authority online.
All applications should be made online to:
For further information contact 020 8582 2711 or email email@example.com