We are an inspiring learning community with high expectations, where all feel safe and happy and everybody has the opportunity to unlock and realise their potential.
We are deeply committed to helping children acquire a love of learning that will last them a lifetime. We are committed to attaining high standards and meeting the individual needs of all our pupils. Our vision statement and our aims encapsulate the school and I believe that The William Hogarth School meets the needs of the community by providing a quality education for all.
- provide a happy, stimulating and safe environment
- create an attractive, well-resourced environment where diversity is valued and respected
- value every child and cater for their individual needs in a nurturing way
- promote co-operation and respect for each other
- equip all pupils with the skills necessary to promote independence, self-discipline and confidence
- have high expectations of all our school community and so promote high standards
- ensure all pupils have access to a broad and balanced curriculum
- track and monitor each child’s academic progress to ensure maximum academic achievement
- involve parents fully in all aspects of their children’s education
- work together with the whole community to build on our achievements
We follow the admissions procedure laid down by the London Borough of Hounslow. This gives first priority to those who live in the area of the school.
Admission per class: 30
Admission per year: 60
Admission to Nursery
Children are admitted into Nursery Class on a part-time basis from the September following their 3rd birthday. Applications should be made on the nursery admission form. Forms should be collected from and returned to the School Office.
Admission to Reception and to the school at other times
Admission to Reception Class is not automatic, even if your child is in our Nursery Class. All parents / carers need to make an application for their child to be able to join Reception Class. Children are admitted to Reception in the September following their 4th birthday. Applications for Reception Class are handled by the Local Authority, who allocate places. Admissions for children in years 1 to 6 will depend on the availability of places and is also completed through applying to the Local Authority online.
All applications should be made online to:
For further information contact 0208 583 2721 or email firstname.lastname@example.org