16 June 2022
We have now launched Ladders at Home!
At The William Hogarth School, we believe that building strong, positive partnerships with parents is key to supporting all children to become successful learners.
In partnership with the award-winning parental engagement system, Ladders at Home, The William Hogarth School pledges to:
● Provide consistent and responsive communication with you through Ladders at Home
● Engage responsively in two-way conversations about your child’s learning
● Offer one manageable system for sharing learning for all siblings
● Enable access to information about your child’s learning on-demand, on any device at the point you need it.
● Keep you informed of exactly what your child is learning in school so that you can engage in conversations about learning at home.
● Provide accessible support articles explaining techniques and concepts to help you confidently support your child at home, translatable in 100+ languages
● Share bespoke, digital reports, personalised to your unique child
● Set specific home learning tasks suited to your child’s individual learning needs
We know that as parents, you are your child’s first teachers and know your child better than anyone. We value your feedback, working in partnership throughout your child’s journey at The William Hogarth School to support your child’s learning.
We have sent out an e-mail today, to ask you to sign up to Ladders at Home. Please follow the instructions in the e-mail so that you can start celebrating your child's achievements and engage in their learning straight away.
If you were unable to attend the presentation earlier this week - please see the power point below.
If you have any questions, please speak to your class teacher or e-mail Miss Rees at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learning Ladders at Home