Keeping in Touch
The school communicates with parents in several ways:
- Emails and SMS messages
- The school website
- Letters and notes in your child’s book bag
- Weekly emailed newsletter
- ParentPay emails and texts
- Curriculum Information sent out at the beginning of each term
- Parents Evenings
- Written reports issued in the summer term
- Teacher meeting at the beginning of the school year. The school website www.williamhogarthschool.co.uk is the main source of information detailing key areas of school life, links to uniform and payment pages, and key dates.
- The school operates an open door policy. If you wish to see a member of staff they will be available to meet with you as soon as possible, however you will be required to book in a time to see them. Teachers are available before and after school to meet parents. If you wish to book in to meet with a member of the Senior Leadership Team please speak with the School Office.