Click here to go to our online ordering system: www.stparent.co.uk
All pupils are expected to wear school uniform.
- jade green school sweatshirt or cardigan (printed with school logo)
- gold school polo shirt (printed with the school logo)
- grey trousers, shorts or skirt (no jeans, leggings or tracksuit bottoms)
- black shoes
- black, grey or white socks or grey or black tights
- in summer girls may wear a yellow chequered school dress.
- School book bag with logo
- PE Kit: house colour T shirt, black shorts or tracksuit bottoms and black plimsolls.
- a black outdoor jacket (school logo jacket available)
- Year 6 students to replace the yellow polo shirt with a white shirt and school tie
The sweatshirt/cardigan, polo shirt and school tie are available for purchase from school or online but trousers, shorts, skirts, yellow summer dress and shoes may be purchased from any high street store. Also available in school are baseball caps and book bags printed with the school logo. Mrs DuBey, our Welfare Officer, orders and sells school uniform. Please ask her if you need any advice.
- Black outdoor jacket with school logo
- Black or white head-covering for religious observance
- Girls who would prefer to cover their arms due to religious observance are welcome to wear a long sleeve T shirt in gold or yellow to replace their gold school polo.
The uniform applies to all classes without exception. All clothing should be marked with the owner’s name. Jewellery is not allowed in school, apart from stud earring in pierced ears. No make-up or nail varnish can be worn.
We rely on parents/carers to co-operate with governors and staff by following the uniform policy. Regular checks are made by the Headteacher and parents will be contacted if their child is not adhering to the school uniform. Second hand uniform sales are held periodically offering school items at discounted prices.